Join us for the 9th Annual Sahuarita Pecan Festival Nov. 11, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Festival this year is offered in honor of our veterans. It features live entertainment, heritage demonstrations, a kids’ zone, food, and shopping. All in a lively and fun atmosphere.
Registration for the 9th Annual Sahuarita Pecan Festival is now open for returning vendors. New vendor registration will start June 1st.
The Sahuarita Pecan Festival is seeking vendors that will enhance the atmosphere of the Festival. This event highlights regional and local businesses, particularly those with locally-grown foods or products of the Santa Cruz River Valley.
Interested participants should keep in mind:
- Full payment, including deposit, must be received within 30 days from the approval date. Failure to comply will make the space available to others.
- Due to the event’s high popularity, spaces fill out quickly; vendors are strongly encouraged to submit their registration as soon as possible.
- The deadline for ALL registrations for all areas will be Oct. 1, 2017. Festival staff will evaluate the registrations weekly and select based on the criteria below. We will notify vendors regarding acceptance decisions.
- Please note that completing the registration is not a confirmation of acceptance.
- Vendors must fill out the application completely, sign and send back to us to be considered for space.
- Most Festival communication is done via email. Please help ensure we can reach you by writing your email address clearly!
- New vendors’ applications will be presented to a committee and are subject to approval according to some of the criteria bellow.
- Returning vendors must submit full payment within 30 days of submitting registration.
- Failure to comply with payment will open the space for others.
- All vendors are required to submit proof of insurance for the business or organization by attaching certificate of liability (sample available upon request). If you do not have insurance, we offer a one-time rider for $70.00. If you need to apply for this option, please contact Paula Beemer for more information.
- All participants must submit copies of applicable licenses/permits documents when applying.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for businesses to participate as booth attendees. Please contact Paula Beemer for sponsorship packet.
- The Community Partners registration is limited to eight vendors. A community partner is a non-profit or fundraising group promoting its services.
- All selected vendors are required to stay open until 5:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Absolutely no refunds for no-shows or cancellations.
- Arts & crafts vendors must sell hand-crafted or specialty manufactured work and/or art.
- Preference will be given to food vendors that incorporate pecans into their menu items.
- Presentation and booth quality. New vendors must send a photo (hard copy or digital) to demonstrate booth quality.
- Be aware that this is not a business fair. Multi-level marketing products/companies do not qualify. Vendors must sell either food or hand-crafted products to be selected.