$5 On-site Parking:
On-site parking will be available immediately south of the festival grounds for $5 per car; a portion of the proceeds going to local community organizations volunteering at the Sahuarita Pecan Festival. *Most parking and festival grounds are NOT paved.*
Directions to Festival:
Take I-19 to Sahuarita Rd and head East approximately 3 miles to 1625 E Sahuarita Rd, Sahuarita, AZ 85629.
Directions to Shuttles:
From the North / West – Sahuarita School District Parking Lot – 1 mile east of I-19 on Sahuarita Rd. 350 W. Sahuarita Rd., Sahuarita, AZ 85629.
From the East – Walden Grove High School Parking Lot – 1 mile east of Festival. 15510 S. Sahuarita Park Rd, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Festival Parking Lot:
You must turn right (East) when leaving the Festival parking lot. You can make a U-turn at Santa Rita Rd.
Do you have ADA/disabled parking? Yes, we have designated ADA parking in the front of our general parking lot. Next to the pedestrian crosswalk.
Is there a Lost and Found? Yes, we have a lost and found located in our Command Center tent. If you find personal objects, please let one of our staff members know and we will place in lost and found.
What should I wear? The festival has experienced a range of weather conditions over the years. Mostly sunny, so please bring a hat and sunscreen. Also, we are a working pecan farm and use pecan shells to help with dust control. Closed toe shoes are recommended.
- The Sahuarita Pecan Festival is a tobacco-free event. The festival grounds is a non-smoking area.
- No weapons of any kind allowed, including any firearms or knives.
- Use of foul language, or other rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be grounds for ejection.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed at the festival. You may be asked to open containers for inspection.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed on the festival grounds.